AMLA Members who are interested in applying for an AMLA Scholarship must do so in accordance with the rules (Click Here to Review Rules).
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES:
- NOW – Open for Scholarship Applications
- July 8 – Deadline for completed AMLA Scholarship Applications
- November 1 – Open for Grant Applications
- January 8, 2022 – Deadline for completed AMLA Grant Applications
DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE OFFICIAL APPLICATION:
>>Download Official Scholarship/Grant Application<<
Download and fill-out the completed application. Within the application you will find:
- a set of rules for 2022,
- the list of essay topics,
- the application information required
SUBMISSION OF YOUR APPLICATION:
Each applicant must submit their completed application with all the parts in ONE e-mail or mailing. Submissions that come in separate parts will not be considered. When the submission is received, an e-mail acknowledging the submission will be sent to let you know your e-mail has been received. This confirmation in no way conveys a completed application or that a scholarship has been awarded. It merely lets you know that whatever was sent, has been received. Please take the time to double-check that all the necessary requirements have been met.